Get the most out of your Spa Experience
Your first time at Mowana Spa? Here's a few useful tips to ease you through your spa experience with us and ensure that its stress fess and geared towards the ultimate relaxation.
Arrival at Mowana Spa
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after your treatments to enhance their benefits. This will help your body rid itself of any toxins, enhancing the effectiveness of your treatment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow yourself enough time to begin your treatment in a relaxed frame of mind.
- Bring along any spa gift vouchers if this is your form of payment, as these will have to be handed in when you arrive.
Prepping for your Pamperâ€‹
- Mowana Spa will provide you with a dressing gown and disposable slippers.
- Feel free to make use of our showers before or after your treatment. Our bathrooms are equipped with dressing areas, towels, body products and hairdryers.
- Please make sure that you keep all your valuables and clothes safely stored in your locker, as we won't be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Do remove your bra when undressing for full-body treatments, but keep underwear on. You will be draped with large towels during treatments.
Spa Setting & Treatmentsâ€‹
- Remember that the spa is designed to be a quiet, tranquil space for all our clients. Please respect the needs of other clients â€“ turn off cellphones and speak quietly.
- Ensure you advise your therapist of any concerns during your treatment, if you are feeling any discomfort please advise your therapist immediately.
- Whatever treatment you book, feel free to ask the technician to modify his or her technique if you're not happy. For example, if the pressure of the massage is too heavy, speak up and your therapist to use a lighter touch
- Kindly acknowledge the professional Spa setting. Be mindful that we offer therapeutic and professional spa services only.
- Your health and well-being is important to us so please inform your therapist if you are on any medication, have high blood pressure, any heart conditions, have had surgery recently, have muscle or joint injuries, sinusitis, any allergies, are pregnant, have epilepsy, are diabetic, have eczema or psoriasis, or have recently been sunburnt.
- Please only smoke in designated areas
- Please refrain from bringing your own snacks and drinks
- Right of admission is reserved. We reserve the right to deny access to any person we deem to be acting in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
- Guests younger than 16 years must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the treatment.